skip to Main Content

Koinonein Forums Koinonein Help Seed problem

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Koinonein Koinonein 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand.

Koinonein reports a torrent as ‘Seeding’ if it has downloaded 100% of the files you choose to download.

Koinonein can automatically stop torrents if you have Auto Stop selected.

On the StatusBar if you have this clicked then once a torrent is 100% done it will stop and if you start the torrent again it will stop straight away until you turn Auto Stop Off, Auto Stop Off looks like this .

Gucho
    Gucho
    Participant

Auto Stop is off. Can I need to turn on Auto start??

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Where is it saying the torrent is stopped?

Gucho
    Gucho
    Participant

Can I need to turn on Auto start??

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

No, Auto Start simply starts a torrent when you add it without showing you the dialog that lets you pick what files to download.

Gucho
    Gucho
    Participant

I don’t understand what’s the problem… And my other problem that this client doesn’t work in the background all time my laptop goes to sleep. With other client works in background just my screen goes to black.

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Are you saying that you have a torrent running in Koinonein then in another client or website it is not reported as seeding?

Gucho
    Gucho
    Participant

Yep, the on website I see that my torrent stopped.

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

OK,

The website will almost certainly be getting it’s statistics from the trackers and these statistics will without a doubt be unreliable.

You can make sure that the torrent in Koinonein has the same trackers that the torrent on the website does, most will add in extra trackers. Koinonein auto scrapes the trackers for you and auto announces for you but you can do it manually by right clicking the tracker.

You can be sure that when Koinonein says your torrent is seeding then it is and if the website were to say your torrent has 10 peers while Koinonein says it has 20 then Koinonein is right because Koinonein is checking the torrents statistics every second and the website is not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Koinonein Ltd 2015 - 2017 All Rights Reserved

Koinonein On Facebook
Koinonein On Twitter
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein RSS
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein Pinterest
Koinonein Gitter