April 4, 2017 at 04:11 #4525
It would be nice to see some of these features implemented:
– Selective file downloading (have an option for a popup to let me select which files from the torrent I would like to download before it starts).Here’s an example from
– Under the Files tab on each torrent place a scroll bar, I can’t see which files are in it if there are more than 5.The green bar represents where the scroll bar should be.
– Have the option for the listed torrents to be displayed in their current size (Call it Large) or half their current size (Small).This is highlighted by the red box, sorry for my bad MSPaint skills.
I hope you see this, I really enjoy using your client and look forward to updates!
April 4, 2017 at 16:21 #4526
Hi there, will add the additional dialog for selecting files before the torrent is loaded, wasn’t going to have one at first though as there is auto start/stop options so if you add a torrent and it’s auto start then it just downloads the full torrent until you choose not to download certain files or if auto start is off when a torrent is added it’s paused waiting for you to start it or choose what files to download, you choose to not download a file from File Priority
Latest version uses a different type of scroll bar, the scroll bar is not visible until the list has focus and then only if it’s needed and it does not take up any space in the list, when it’s shown you can scroll with the mouse wheel or by dragging the scrollbar up/down. It looks like this:
and it performs better but it not an issue to give the choice of that or traditional scrollbars.
April 5, 2017 at 05:59 #4527
The scroll bar is tiny on my laptop screen (1366 x 768) I would very much prefer the option for a traditional scroll bar.
April 7, 2017 at 10:32 #4528
Normal scroll bars are back for next version.
April 9, 2017 at 22:06 #4537
The progress bar has changed so that it only shows for torrents that have less than 100%, it looks like this:
April 10, 2017 at 14:00 #4553
Changed the torrent name from a
<h4>and then it gives you the smaller list but without squashing anything:
I think that’s kind of what you were looking for.
April 13, 2017 at 21:11 #4582
Just downloaded the new version looking good! I have a few more suggestions:
– Allow to minimize app to tray
– Ability to select multiple torrents for deletion
– Double-Click on torrent to open file location
– Selective file downloading
April 13, 2017 at 22:01 #4583
Going to do something with the tray like a widget or something so you can do basic functions without the app on the screen and minimize to tray will be there too.
Multi select is coming too.
Double click on the torrent and torrent files is in use though as that’s how you bring up the report for the file or the report for the torrent when Pro is enabled. With files you can right click to open the file or location now but I’ll add that to the torrent as well.
Selective file downloading you can do now from Files Tab > Priority > Don’t Download and if you do that you should see the file become opaque so you know what your not downloading, but the additional dialog to select files on adding a torrent will be here shortly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.