skip to Main Content

Koinonein Forums Koinonein Suggestions A few suggestions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Koinonein Koinonein 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Hi there, will add the additional dialog for selecting files before the torrent is loaded, wasn’t going to have one at first though as there is auto start/stop options so if you add a torrent and it’s auto start then it just downloads the full torrent until you choose not to download certain files or if auto start is off when a torrent is added it’s paused waiting for you to start it or choose what files to download, you choose to not download a file from File Priority

Latest version uses a different type of scroll bar, the scroll bar is not visible until the list has focus and then only if it’s needed and it does not take up any space in the list, when it’s shown you can scroll with the mouse wheel or by dragging the scrollbar up/down. It looks like this:

and it performs better but it not an issue to give the choice of that or traditional scrollbars.

tameone
    tameone
    Participant

The scroll bar is tiny on my laptop screen (1366 x 768) I would very much prefer the option for a traditional scroll bar.

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Normal scroll bars are back for next version.

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

The progress bar has changed so that it only shows for torrents that have less than 100%, it looks like this:

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Changed the torrent name from a <h2> to a <h4> and then it gives you the smaller list but without squashing anything:

I think that’s kind of what you were looking for.

tameone
    tameone
    Participant

Just downloaded the new version looking good! I have a few more suggestions:

– Allow to minimize app to tray
    – Ability to select multiple torrents for deletion
    – Double-Click on torrent to open file location
    – Selective file downloading

Koinonein
    Koinonein
    Keymaster

Going to do something with the tray like a widget or something so you can do basic functions without the app on the screen and minimize to tray will be there too.

Multi select is coming too.

Double click on the torrent and torrent files is in use though as that’s how you bring up the report for the file or the report for the torrent when Pro is enabled. With files you can right click to open the file or location now but I’ll add that to the torrent as well.

Selective file downloading you can do now from Files Tab > Priority > Don’t Download and if you do that you should see the file become opaque so you know what your not downloading, but the additional dialog to select files on adding a torrent will be here shortly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Koinonein Ltd 2015 - 2017 All Rights Reserved

Koinonein On Facebook
Koinonein On Twitter
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein RSS
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein Pinterest
Koinonein Gitter