skip to Main Content

Koinonein Forums Koinonein Suggestions Several suggestions Reply To: Several suggestions

smaragdus
smaragdus
Participant

Hello there,

I have experienced a severe problem with the installer of Koinonein version 1.2.0.0. Until this version Koinonein installed in Program Files (C:\Program Files\Koinonein BitTorrent Client). But now it insists to install in AppData (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Koinonein BitTorrent Client x64). Koinonein allowed me to change the installation path to Program Files but yet it installed in AppData and when I chose to run it after installation the installer popped up an error message:

Koinonein 1.2.0.0 - error message

Also, the uninstaller deletes all data and settings, I think that it should ask whether to keep data and settings. I have a back-up copy of data and settings but this is annoying.

Please fix the installer of Koinonein version 1.2.0.0- I tried several times to change installation directory from AppData to Program Files, it accepted it but yet it installed in AppData. For the time being I will stick to version 1.1.0.0 until the installation path problem is fixed.

Up to version 1.1.0.0 I have noticed that after several days (4-5) of running Koinonein starts to use too much memory. I forgot to take screen-shots but now I will leave Koinonein running and if this problem appears again I will take some screens.

Regards

© Koinonein Ltd 2015 - 2017 All Rights Reserved

Koinonein On Facebook
Koinonein On Twitter
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein RSS
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein Pinterest