skip to Main Content

Koinonein Forums Koinonein Suggestions Several suggestions Reply To: Several suggestions

Koinonein
Koinonein
Keymaster

Hi, in 0.1.2.3 all the settings from advanced client settings were imported to the UI so we could then start adding in the ones users wanted on request and because there is over two hundred of them it would have added additional startup time to the client, there was already quite a lot of checking and synchronizing going on with the other feature that had been added prior to 0.1.2.3 so 0.1.2.3 was starting from a fresh database, all your torrents, trackers and categories should have been respected though.

Any database version prior to 0.1.2.3 will cause a reset and the First Run Wizard will show.

Columns are resizing properly for me in 0.1.2.4, are you experiencing issues in the latest version?

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Koinonein BitTorrent Client x86
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Koinonein BitTorrent Client x64

You will get these two folders if you install both architectures of Koinonein, Koinonein is a single instance application but you can run the 32 and 64 bit versions at the same time as they are separate applications, both versions get updated at the same time but if there was a specific issue with one architecture then they can be updated and distributed separately.

Over 90% of users use the x64 version.

We added ‘Load Geolite2 Country Database From’ option a while back and I think we just need to add an option for loading the language files from a location then Koinonein should be portable but it will expect the database files and sciter.dll to be where the application .exe is located.

I shall go through all the startup code and make sure everything is OK for portable and change the installer to put koinonein.exe in the appdata folder that way everything will be contained in a single folder and it will most defiantly work portable, your on the beta testing email list so you’ll get an email towards the end of the week to test things out.

We added full language support if your interested in providing a translation?

Copyright 2017 Koinonein Ltd - All Rights Reserved

Koinonein On Facebook
Koinonein On Twitter
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein RSS
Koinonein On Google+
Koinonein RSS